Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm so cool

Really. I am. A few weeks ago, I posted about a great author and a great book, Twelve Times Blessed.

I was lucky enough to get a comment on that post from Jacquelyn Mitchard herself! (and here I thought no one read my little ol' blog) All I had to do was send her a note on her website and she would send me a copy of the book. Hooray! So of course I agonized over what to write to a writer, but got something nice written, and yesterday my autogrpahed copy arrived in the mail. Yay for me!

Thank you, thank you Jackie!!


4 comments:

  1. Yes. . . Yes you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I've had a couple surprise run-ins with my blog as well - and yes, you never know who is going to stumble onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go farther and say that you are SUPER cool!...see you Wed.....

    ReplyDelete