Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meme : ABCs

Can fill up the alphabet with books I've read? Can you? This should be fun.

A : Angela's Ashes | Frank McCourt
B : Bel Canto | Ann Patchett
C : Can't Wait to Get to Heaven | Fannie Flagg
D : The Deep End of the Ocean | Jacquelyn Mitchard
E : Eat, Pray, Love | Elizabeth Gilbert
F : Forever | Judy Blume
G : The Girls | Lori Lansens
H : Happiness Sold Separately | Lolly Winston
I : I Know This Much is True | Wally Lamb
J : Jack and Jill | James Patterson
K : The Kite Runner | Khaled Hosseini
L : Life of Pi : Yann Martel
M : The Memory Keeper's Daughter | Kim Edwards
N : Name All The Animals | Alison Smith
O : Olivia | V.C. Andrews
P : The Prince of Tides | Pat Conroy
Q : Quentin's | Maeve Binchy
R : The Road | Cormac McCarthy
S : She's Come Undone | Wally Lamb
T : The Time Traveler's Wife | Audrey Niffenegger
U :
V : Vanishing Acts | Jodi Picoult
W : Water for Elephants | Sara Gruen
Y : Ya-Yas in Bloom | Rebecca Wells
Z :

Only missing two letters...I'm sure I can fill them in, I just can't think of any more books!

2 comments:

  1. Or Zelda, which is about Zelda Fitzgerald's life. She was a crazy broad.

    ReplyDelete