Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Read my mind! brought to you by the letter C

A meme with a twist! Found this on Joanna's blog and asked her to HIT ME. If you wanna play, reply to me and I'll assign you a letter.

I've been filling out notes like crazy on Facebook, so of course I was intrigued by this one too. So here it is, 10 things that I love, all beginning with the letter C.

1. Coffee : To drink, as ice cream...pretty much anything with that flavor. And the smell of the beans is glorious.

2. Chocolate : Especially if it has nuts and/or caramel.

3. Cake : All kinds. Pan. Cup. Coffee. The band.

4. Children : A child's laugh is one of the best sounds. And my niece is pretty much the cutest, smartest, funniest kid on earth (I know, I'm biased, what of it?)

5. Chicago – the musical : And the movie. I saw the stage production from the front row. I'm pretty sure the performers thought I was a total dork because I had a huge grin and sang all the songs from the edge of my seat for the whole show.

6. CHEESE : I'm sensing way too many food loves. Is there a 12-step program for all things cheese?

7. College : So far, the best time of my life. I often joke that I want to go back, but just for the social aspect of it. I don't want to have to study! And I love visiting other college campuses when I travel. The atmosphere makes me happy. Fear the ROO!

8. Cha-cha : I'm cheating, but I had to somehow squeeze in my love for dancing...

9. Chaturanga Dandasana : But pretty much all things yoga.


10. Cleveland : I have to give props to the city where I live. Great people, restaurants, museums. Sucky weather, but then I wouldn't appreciate vacation as much, right?

1 comment:

  1. me, me, me.
    ive been a bad blogger lately. i need something to get me jump-started.

    ReplyDelete